Friday, January 16, 2015

Create-A-Card Butterfly

Happy Friday my friends!  Today I have another card to share using the Die'sire Create-A-Card Dies from Crafter's Companion.  For this card, I used the Lace Butterfly die and cut the cardstock and then trimmed out the butterfly and coated it with Frost Shimmer Spritz Spray.  Then using a lighter shade of purple cardstock, I ran the die through my machine but this time I added an embossing mat so it would leave an imprint.  I sponged some Radiant Neon Electric Purple Ink on it and then attached the butterfly.  A few gems and a sentiment trimmed with the Just the Ticket die & it was done! 



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! What a beautiful effect the embossing makes. And the tone on tone with pop of black makes this even more stunning.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs