Saturday, October 18, 2014

TE: Music Notes.... Now We Wait!

Hi There Friends!  I can't believe it has been 3 years since that wonderful marching band season.  My daughter was a freshman with the Concord Marching Minutemen & it was the year they won the Class B State Championship.  Yes - I have totally spoiled the surprise... sorry about that!  They performed 7th in the line up and then had to wait for the final three bands to finish before they took the field to await the results and awards.  They counted down from 10th place and Concord was the last band called... IT WAS THRILLING!

Today my page features several fabulous products from Taylored Expressions that are perfect for scrapbook layouts and Pockets & Pages type scrapbooking.   My page features the Just a Note music note dies ~ and I totally love them.  They also pair up very well with new Sheet Music embossing folder.  


Here's a close-up of the title block.



And another close-up of this fun shot of all the band lined up on the field for awards.



So in real time... 2014, today our great band is off to Regionals!  My daughter is now a senior and my son is a freshman.  It is going to be another thrilling year!!


Supplies Used:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs