Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Whimsy & Stars Studios New Release!

Today, Whimsy & Stars Studios has a fun new release for the holiday season!  The new image is called Christmas Snowman he is ADORABLE!  In addition, there are a two new sentiments being released called Christmas Wishes ~ Merry Christmas & Let It Snow are the sentiment included.

For my project today, the designers were challenged to make tags & I decided to use some unconventional Christmas colors and make the snowman PINK.  I think it turned out super sweet.  The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye (a collection I found at Hobby Lobby) and the ribbons and trims are from Stampin' Up!. 


 I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir Markers ~ PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, CR1, OR2, IG1, IG3, IG4, IG6, BT1, BT9, DG2.  And below you can see where I added glitter & white flock to the colored image.  Super sweet little guy huh?




Check out what the other designers made with the Christmas Snowman ~ check out the Whimsy & Stars Studios Blog!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs