Friday, August 23, 2013

Sheena's Magical New Release!

Crafter's Companion has a magical new release by Sheena called  'A Little Bit Magical'.  These stamps are available now on the website!  The collection of four enchanting EZMount™ stamp sets will allow you to escape to a land of magic, fantasy and adventure in your papercrafting projects. Perfect for coloring with a variety of mediums including Spectrum Noir pens, Distress inks and more, you can create an array of different styles with these images.

For my card today I used my favorite image from the stamp set called Knowledge.  I colored the books with my Spectrum Noir Markers (see colors below the photo).  I lightly stamped the Travel Script Background with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then used a sentiment from the Time to Dream stamp set.  And for a little bit of texture, I used two different embossing folders on my card ~ ABCs & Gun Metal.


Spectrum Noir Markers used: BT3, BT4, BT5, TB3, TB4, TB6, LG2, LG4, LG5, IG1, IG2, CR10, CR11, LV2, LV3, CT4, GB5, TN6.

As you can see below, all four sets in this collection are definitely must-haves!




Thanks for buzzing by today...see you soon!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,Love the new stamp sets,love your coloring!!!Have a good weekend!!!

Ida said...

Interesting stamp collection. Perhaps not my style but your card here is fabulous. The book stack looks great and your coloring is just wonderful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs