Thursday, August 8, 2013

Colorful Washi Birthday

Hi There!  Today I'm here with a Clean & Simple 5-minute card!
  
Today I'm using one of the Washi tape images from The Rubber Cafe's -Don't Be Wishy Washi stamp set and repeated the image down the side of the card in five different ink colors. 

I finished it by coordinating buttons with matching bakers twine and attached it to the card using Scrap Happy Glue. I just love how all that color just pops off the white cardstock!  The final step was to add a birthday sentiment from the True Friend stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  It really doesn't get any easier than this!


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe' - Don't Be Wishy Washi;True Friend
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color  Box pigment ink
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' -Scrap Happy Glue;
Embellishments: misc buttons; bakers twine


1 comment:

Tracey said...

I so love this Kendra!! What a fun card!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs