Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Time for some Island Sun!

Super excited to share this fun page using a brand new Paper Loft collection called Island Sun.  I used one of the photos of Megan while we were shopping in Cozumel, Mexico ~ along with 3 of the patterns in the new collection.  The stamps I used around the focal point and the title are from Technique Tuesday ~ love those stamps!

OH!  How could I forget to pick a winner for my blog giveaway for the adorable Crafter's Companion set called Sledging By?   The winner is....

Edited: the winner never contacted me and a new name was selected.

Please contact me by August 7th with your contact information.  If I don't hear from you, I will pick a new winner.

Thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs