Thursday, May 2, 2013

Watercolor Silhouette

Ohhh...I have a fun card to share today for The Rubber Cafe & I just LOVE it!   This card was so easy to make and it's perfect for making a bunch at once.  The stamps I used are the Floral Silhouette single and the True Friends set.  I also a few of my Gelato sets ~ (two colors from the 50's Diner Collection & Olive Green).



First I measured and pre-cut some white cardstock.  Then I colored the 3 Gelato colors on the cardstock.  Like I said earlier, this is a great card to mass produce, so I made several.



Next, I took my watercolor brush and smeared the Gelato pigment colors so they would blend together.


Once they were dry, I stamped my Floral Silhouette image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink directly on the Gelato colored cardstock and then stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Floral Silhouette single and True Friends  

Pigment Colors: Gelato sets ~ 50's Diner Collection & Olive Green
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Ribbon: May Arts
Cardstock: Bazzill

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the colors!!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Love this idea Kendra! Beautiful results!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs