Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Time for the Hambo Hoedown

 Hi Peeps ~ It's Wednesday and time for another addition of the Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  I decided to play along this week's challenge which is BUBBLES.  My bubbles are from this cute embossing folder from Cuttlebug.   The super cute Sitting Duck image (2504) is what I used for my card and I colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  The pattern paper is an old print from October Afternoon that I found in my stash of paper scraps.



the inside of my card uses the Sunshine & Happiness sentiment (4704)



Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love the one rounded corner and the colors you choose are wonderful! Great bubbles too - perfect for your card!
lyn

Hambo Hoedown said...

Fabulous colors - that paper is perfect! Love the layout and that embossed background. That duck is one of my favorites!

Judy

Mary Ann said...

Super cute!Love the image,Have a good one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs