Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scooting by...with a new release

Hey There Peeps!  Today Crafter's Companion is coming out with a new 4 set collection called Camden Town.  There are two girly sets and two that are perfect for the guys!  The set I'm using today has a great scooter in it ~ which really could be used for guys or girls.

Here's what I used for my card: First, I stamped the image with Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black) on Kraft cardstock.  Then I colored it with an EB2 Spectrum Noir marker so it would stand out a bit. I paired up the image with pattern paper from Studio Calico (Here & There Collection) and I used the Embossilicious Gun Metal Embossing Folder for some texture.  A few wooden buttons with twine and the Camden Town sentiment finished off this very simple card.



FYI ~ the new stamps sets should be up on the website at about 9am (ET).

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Great card, colors, and image.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs