Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pin-Spired Day #8 ~ Gingerbread Greetings


Today I have a cute gingerbread cookie pouch to share with you.  When I found these cute gingerbread cookies at the grocery store, I knew I HAD to make a little craft with them.  It's just a simple pocket with a matching gift card.  I used the Gingerbread Greetings set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.



My project today was "Pin-spired" by this Pin
{just click on the photo for the link}




Today my "Pin-spired" friend is Amber Hillman!   Make sure you hop on over to her blog and see what she came up with for her "Pin-spired" project!
Don't forget ~ Weekly Blog Candy!  Each Friday I will be drawing a random comment from my blog to give away some cool blog candy.  You may leave as many comments as you'd like each week.  Then at the end of my "Pin-Spired" Celebration, I'll have more prizes to share with more lucky winners!

Blog Candy Rules:  Comments that I deem unkind or look like spam will be deleted.  Winners will be posted on my blog each Saturday and must send me an email with your contact information.  Deadline for final blog candy drawing will be midnight (ET) on December 21, 2012.  If you fail to provide contact information to me by December 31, 2012, prizes will be forfeited.

This week's "Pin-Spired" Winner is....
Kathy/NorthCarolina has left a new comment on your post "Elegant "Pin-Spired" Creation ~ Day #2":
     Sooooo elegant! I like the popped up sentiment and the pom pom border.
Posted by Kathy/NorthCarolina to Kendra's Card Company at December 4, 2012 8:47 PM 

Kathy ~ please email your contact information to me & I'll get your prize in the mail!


See you tomorrow for more "Pin-spired" fun.


8 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won! Thank you so much!

I love your sweet cookie pouch, too! What a great idea! Think I'll make them as place cards for our Christmas dinner.

Tracey said...

What a fantastic set! I love this!!

lisa808 said...

Adorable and yummy treat packaging.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

darling pouch!

Debbie Corbari said...

Adorable!!! It looks like you are having so.much.fun with this christmas stuff! Thank you for forcing me into the Christmas mood!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Great presentation for the cookie! Adorable!
DeniseB

Unknown said...

Great presentation of those yummy gingerbread men! ;)

CraftyRia said...

Adorable! I love gingerbread cookies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs