Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pin-Spired Day #6 ~ Rustic Snowflake


It's Day #6...I sure hope you're enjoying my Christmas Celebration.   I've heard from some of you & so happy that many of you are playing along.

Today my "Pin-spired" card is sooooooooooo easy!  Why don't I pick easy cards like this as my actual Christmas card when I have to make like 80 of them to send out?  Nope...instead I make a card with a bazillion steps!  The die cut is the large snowflake from W Plus 9 Design Studio.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Gourmet Rubber Stamps.




My project today was "Pin-spired" by this Pin
{just click on the photo for the link}




Today I have two new "Pin-spired" friends joining me ~ Debbie Corbari & Melissa Cash.
  So hop on over to their blogs and see what they came up with for their "Pin-spired" projects! 

Don't forget ~ Weekly Blog Candy!  Each Friday I will be drawing a random comment from my blog to give away some cool blog candy.  You may leave as many comments as you'd like each week.  Then at the end of my "Pin-Spired" Celebration, I'll have more prizes to share with more lucky winners!  

Blog Candy Rules:  Comments that I deem unkind or look like spam will be deleted.  Winners will be posted on my blog each Saturday and must send me an email with your contact information.  Deadline for final blog candy drawing will be midnight (ET) on December 21, 2012.  If you fail to provide contact information to me by December 31, 2012, prizes will be forfeited.

See you tomorrow for more "Pin-spired" fun.

7 comments:

Vicki G said...

Pretty!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I would never think of black and kraft for a Christmas card, but this sure is pretty! I love the simplicity of it. Why oh why don't I keep it simple?

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! The black/white is so bold with kraft! ;)

Daisy said...

Loving that kraft with the black

Debbie Corbari said...

WOW...this is soooo cool!!!! LOVE!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! I love the use of the print paper behind the snowflake cut out!
DeniseB

CraftyRia said...

That is one cool snowflake! Love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs