Friday, June 10, 2011

OCL Challenge #69... Time for some color!

First off today I have to say ~ Happy 12th Birthday Matt!  Wow ~ my boy is growing up quick!  Here he is on the last day of school {they had a fieldtrip to our neighborhood pond to fish}.


And... here is is a few days later ~ woohoo for the summer haircut! 



Well on with my Friday post & and time for the OCL Challenge.  This week is the color challenge & here is the photo inspiration for the challenge.



In honor of my son's birthday, I decided to make a bright and colorful birthday card using the Circus, Circus set along with the Little Boy pattern paper by Echo Park.  Once I colored my image, I also added some 24 kt Gold Sparkly Fluff to the lion's mane and tail.



Now it's your turn to play along on the OCL Color Challenge ~ you can find all the details on the OCL Blog!

Supplies used from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Circus, Circus)
Sparkly Fluff ~ OCL 24 Kt Gold
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park (Little Boy)
Copic Markers ~ Y21, Y32, YG11, YG13, YR18, YR16, YR24, R27, Y35, R81, R83, C00, C1, C3

Nestabilities ~ Blossom, Classic Circles

2 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Love your card Kendra! Have a great weekend!!!

MichelleY said...

WooHoo! Happy Birthday, Matt!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kendra, your card is adorable!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs