Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sensational Summer Challenge for i{heart}papers...

It's time for a Sensational Summertime Challenge from the i{heart}papers designers & I think we should celebrate with a picnic! 

I actually didn't stamp at all on my project today ~ can you believe it?  Instead, I used the great die cuts and pattern papers from the My Mind's Eye kit called American Made.  I think I'm going to need to get another kit so I can do more projects and scrapbooking for the 4th of July!



Here's a close up of my little centerpiece ~ I love it!  I hung the die cut tags on the star candles using some Red Divine Twine


Now it's time to see what the other girls have made ~ don't forget to leave some love!


Even though new items are still arriving in the store (new Unity, OCL and Echo Park, to name a few), CHA is only a few weeks away!  Starting today, i{heart}papers is having a HUGE Pre-CHA Clearance sale to help make room for new things that will be purchased at the show.  Some highlights of the big sale:
  • All Unity $12 or less, including store kits and co-brands 
  • Unity Itty Bittys $3.25 
  • Our Craft Lounge (except the latest releases) are all $11 or less 
  • All open stock 12x12 only 25¢ per sheet 
  • FlowerSoft only $4.50!  
  • Stampavie only $6!
And lots more too!  Check out the sale page for all the details!  And, as always, free US shipping with your $50 order!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Pattern Paper Pack & Die Cuts ~ My Mind's Eye (American Made)
Nestabilities ~ Circle, Big Scallop Circles (Lg)
Bakers Twine ~ Divine Twine (Red)

7 comments:

Lana said...

Cute setting Kendra Sue. I miss you girlie! I hope you are enjoying a DP right now! Love ya!

Megan said...

WHOA! This is so cool. Who wouldn't want to go on a picnic like this???

whoistracy said...

So cute Kendra! Love the patriotic theme.

i {heart} papers said...

WOW! What an amazing spread! This is great!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Awesome! I would never have thought to do a picnic setting. What fun!

Gretchen said...

every time, Kendra, you come up with something Fabulous!! Love this!

Lori said...

This is just too fun, Kendra! Looks fabulous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs