Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mixing Up Some Fun with LAD...

The girls at Lizzie Anne Designs have been working lots of overtime hours lately to bring you some great new products! I am thrilled to help them with the announcement of a brand new product called The Monthly Mix!

It's a monthly club & the price is AMAZING!!!! For all the details and facts ~ check out the LAD Monthly Mix page on the website. Just look at all these wonderful images designed by Meridith, Tricia, and Joslyn! Woohoo ~ what fun! Just click the picture below to see the enlarged images...

I am hoping to have a sample for you later today with my new kit ~ it should arrive in the mail today so I'll be stalking my mailbox around noon. When you hear a high-pitched squeal, you'll know it arrived.

***JULY SPECIAL*** Sign up for the club before August 1st and get FREE SHIPPING on your first (August) mailing in the US and $5 shipping for International members!

So go check it out...it's gonna be a BLAST of FUN!
ARE YOU STILL THERE... Scroll down for post #1 of the day!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I just got a phone call from my postlady that mine is here! WOOHOOOO!! I have library this morning then off to whip something up. Ü

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs