Thursday, July 30, 2009

What a find...

I was going through some things in my studio last night and found some supplies that I had set aside a few months ago when I was working on a big project. Guess what I found? This adorable little set from My Cute Stamps called Sweet Chocolate! I had tons of other things I needed to work on, but I was thrilled to find it so I had to use it.

On my first project today, I used my new box die from Stampin' Up! The box went together very easily and I just filled the bag with yummy milk chocolate chips! Although you can't see it in the picture, I used some Glossy Accents on the cherries and some glitter on the heart (on the tag).
On my next project, I used some Rockin' Pink Sparkly Fluff by Our Craft Lounge on the ice cream. Doesn't that look YUMMY?

Cherry Box Supplies: Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Sweet Chocolate); Cardstock ~ Doodlebug & SU; Ink ~ Versamark, Palette, Copics; Nestabilities; Glossy Accents; glitter; gingham ribbon.

Ice Cream Card: Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Sweet Chocolate); Cardstock ~ Doodlebug & PTI; Pattern Paper, gem & trim ~ Doodlebug; Ink ~ Versamark, Palette, Copics; Glossy Accents; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge.


1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

fun summery projects! Hey maybe I should dip some of our cherries in chocolate. LOL!! Don't think DH would go for that. Ü

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs