Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little more bling...

While I had the Pearl Ex out the other day, I decided to make one more card. You can't really see the sparkle in this picture, but it really shines in person. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial yesterday ~ it was fun to put together for you!

Well today is going to be a short post because I have tons to do for Inchie Friday tomorrow! I can't wait to show you my new scrapbooking project . . . so stop by tomorrow!

ETA: Stefanie asked if I backed this one with white. Nope, I still used black on this one, but then put it on the white circle.

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Au Naturale); Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ Staz-On, VersaMark; Pigment Powder ~ Pearl Ex; Circle Punch ~ Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ Michael's.

1 comment:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This card is gorgeous too! Did you back it with white cardstock this time? Love the both!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs