Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Giddy Up in Pink Paisley...

I just love how the dry embossing turned out on this cute card. I used my Cuttlebug with the paisley embossing plate on Pixie Pink cardstock. Then I took my white craft ink pad and lightly went over the top of the embossing. It makes the embossing stand out a bit more. It's super easy & I love the look.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Giddyup Girl); Cardstock ~ SU & Papertrey; Ink ~ SU white craft, Palette & Copics; Ribbon ~ Michael's; Buttons ~ Making Memories; Ticket Corner Punch ~ SU, Nestabilities.

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

Love how you layered the buttons Kendra!

Paula Wade said...

oooh I like that technique!

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! This stamp reminds me of Pippi Longstocking for some reason LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs