Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Birthday Surprise for MY Friend...


A very dear friend of mine (whose initials are MY), had a birthday this week. This friend has been an amazing support system for me over the last 3 years. She "gets" me ~ if you know what I mean. Thank you MY, for your sweet friendship ~ I love ya!

~~~~~~

I'll bet ya want to know what's in the bucket! Another friend of mine (Mish) hooked me into these wonderful new little Doodlebug Designs acrylic stamps and matching paper. Mish also totally inspired my card ~ thank you sweetie! But Oh My Word are these stamps fun! So I just had to get MY a few sets because she will go nuts over them too. Also, inside the little box I've included some yummy treats to satisfy the need for chocolate (cause you gotta have chocolate when you stamp). HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

super cute Kendra!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is really nice. Your friend will love it!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I totally went nuts over this ADORABLE gift. In fact, I rushed right out and bought MORE Doodlebug stamps and paper. It's all so fresh and bright! THANK YOU, KENDRA! Your friendship is such a gift to me!

Memories of Time said...

YOU ARE KILLING ME!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs