Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Spring Break 2013 ~ City Tour Project Life Inserts

Hi Friends!  As I continue my quest to document more family moments, I've been scrapping up a storm the last 3 weeks.  I'm currently working on pages from our 2013 Spring Break Trip to New Orleans and Caribbean cruise.  I have tons of fun Project Life Pocket Pages and 12x12 layouts to share; however, I have forgotten how long it takes to photograph pages vs. photographing cards, so I've been a little slow getting things up on the blog.

Last week I shared my first two pages from my Spring Break Album, and here are some pocket inserts I made from our first day in New Orleans.  So far, I'm using the You Are Here Collection from Simple Stories for the majority of my pages; however, I have so many fun travel supplies, I've been changing things up a bit here and there.   The dies & stamps I used on these inserts are from Unity Stamp CoTaylored Expressions & Technique Tuesday.



Here's the full layout


And here's another 12x12 pocket page using the same Simple Stories Collection ~ We Are Here.



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs