Monday, June 13, 2016

Celebrating the Class of 2016!

Graduation season has been in full swing and although I didn't have a graduate this year, my best friend's daughter {and "second" daughter} celebrated with the Class of 2016!  So of course, I had to help out by making some party decorations and a band photo album!

For the centerpieces, I found this cute graphic online, changed the tassel to green in Photoshop & printed and cut them out with my circle dies.  Then I trimmed green and black scallop circles and attached them to paper straws.  Next we attached photos to the straws also, stamped music notes on tissue paper and stuck the straws in styrofoam inside a canning jar.  Tied it with a ribbon and VOILA!  Easy Peasy!


I also made an 8x8 Marching Band Scrapbook using the Project Life App on my tablet. 
Here is the cover page of the album.



Below are the pages I made for the beginning of each year of Marching Band.
There are about 75 pages in the book.






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs