Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Having Fun with TE Patterned Paper

Hi Friends!  This month the Taylored Expressions designers are having some fun with TE Patterned Paper Packs.  I picked the gorgeous pack called Hello Happiness... it's one of my favorites.


I made a birthday card and matching gift box using several of the patterns in the pack along with the Up, Up and Away Cutting Plate and Tagging Along Box.


The sentiment on the gift box is from the From Me to You Stamp & Die Combo set and on the card I used the In & Out Birthday Stamp set.  To coordinate the two pieces, I also used the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder & Cookie Monster Cardstock as the background for both.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies for Card and Gift Box:


1 comment:

kittykat3308 said...

Beautiful card. I love all the pretty printed papers that you used

Kathleen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs