Thursday, April 14, 2016

Project Life: Visiting France & Our Anniversary Celebration!

Hi Friends!  Today I have a few more pages to share from our 2014 European Adventure & my first Project Life App book.  I am really enjoying looking through all of these pictures and pages... what amazing memories.

My first two pages are photos from our time in region of Provence.  Such a beautiful area of France right on the Mediterranean Sea.



We also went to this beautiful little sea side village called Cassis.  We had to take a little train up the hill to get to the village and there were not vehicles except scooters... and lots of boats.


That evening we celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary during the first formal night.  We had family photos taken, a beautiful diner and then Megan, Matt and Uncle Shawn surprised us by decorating our cabin.  It was a beautiful evening!




Cupcakes for everyone!



I hope you are enjoying my trip pages!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

kittykat3308 said...

You girls looked gorgeous.

Kathleen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs