Friday, April 1, 2016

Project Life: Adventures in Barcelona ~ {Part 3}

Have you ever been somewhere and than later when you think about it you're like ~ "WOW, I was really there".  That was me... here at La Sagrada Familia.   Before we started planning our trip to Barcelona, I didn't know much about the city or where we should go.  It never occurred to me that I would even want to visit this amazing structure.  But I am so glad we had the opportunity to visit and learn about this amazing church and it's history.  It is like nothing I have have seen before & I'm sure there is nothing else like it in the world.  Below are some views from the outside of the church.  It's interesting because each side has a completely different look to it.



And here are some pictures I took inside ~ WOW!

If you ever go here... take the time to go up the elevator of one of the several spires.
You have to walk down the hundreds of steps, but it is well worth it!



and more views...




On our last evening in Barcelona, we went to a fantastic restaurant called La Fonda Del Port Olympic for Paella.  OH MY GOODNESS!  It's probably the most delicious meal I've ever eaten!



The next morning before we went to the cruise ship, we did some shopping around the city and walked around for a bit.  We loved our time here ~ it was very memorable.


Next stop... The Cruise Ship and I'll share some of those pages next week.  

However, starting Monday, I'll have the awesome Taylored Expressions April Release... WOOHOOO!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs