Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks: Eventful Cocktail Party & Sip Sip Hooray!

Welcome back to Day #2 of the Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks!  I am super excited about my cards today.


For my first card, I am using the new Eventful - Cocktail Party Die.  I die cut the image on watercolor paper and then used my Spectrum Aqua markers & some glitter to add the pretty colors.  I love how it turned out.  Next I trimmed the Block Party - Party Die and added a sentiment from the Eventful Stamp set.  The Bubbles Embossing Folder added a bit of texture under the "party" die.




Next up ~ Sip, Sip Hooray!



I love these stamp & die sets called Sip, Sip Hooray ~ so many possibilities.  I stamped, trimmed and colored my main images and set them aside to work on the rest of the scene.  I trimmed a base for my scene using the Pockets & Pages Stitched Essentials Dies.  Then I inked the clouds in the background using the Build-A-Scene Rolling Cloud dies as a template and added hills with the Build-A-Scene Rolling Hills and the Little Bits Sun and Clouds Die using Build-A-Scene 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack.   The background texture is from the Brick Embossing Folder.



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released Thursday, May 7th!
Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Don't forget to leave a little love along the way for all of the designers!

Supplies for Cocktail Party:


Supplies for Ice Cream Cart:

2 comments:

irisesther54 said...

Great cards. The Cocktail Party one is so colorful.

lisa808 said...

Adorable cards! I especially like the ice cream cart.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs