Thursday, June 4, 2015

Taylored Expressions Release: Wild About You!

Are you WILD about this new Taylored Expressions Release???  It's so fabulous & tons of fun!!!



For my first release project today, I used the Wild About You stamp set with coordinating dies and the Peek-A-Boo Circles Die.   I also added a pretty Rainbow Scallop Border with that new die & then added some texture with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder that came out previously and the Build-A-Scene 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack.



Just because I love that little monkey so much, I made another card with the Wild About You set & coordinating dies.


For this coordinating card, I used many of the same supplies on the card above, but added some texture using the new Bead Board Embossing Folder for the background and the Leafy Vine Embossing Folder under the stamped/die cut monkey.


Make sure you hop around today and see all of the amazing creations from the team ~ they are spectacular as always!!!  You can find a full list of designers sharing projects today over on the Taylored Expressions Blog.


Supplies for Peek-A-Boo Zoo:



Supplies for Wild About You:

2 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

So cute Kendra! This set really makes a gal smile and enjoy making cards!

Jami said...

I love both of these cards! So fun and happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs