Wednesday, May 27, 2015

TE: Pinterest Inspired Graduation Cards

Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing a set of fun graduation cards for Taylored Expressions inspired by a card set on the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Boards.   Having a senior graduating this year has increased my need for cards this season about 1000%.... so when I saw the fun thank you cards made by Jami Sibley on the TE Pinterest Boards, I knew right away what I wanted to do.  


I used the Graphic Greetings Graduate stamp, the Grad Cap Die, and the Small Scallop Border on all of the cards and then just mixed and matched the greens from Rainbow Bright 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack and used various die cut stacklets for my sentiments.  Easy Peasy!






Here is the card set made by Jami Sibley that I used as my inspiration.



Taylored Expressions Supplies:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE your cards! That green is fantastic and so graphic. I will miss being on the TE team with you, but I know we will be in touch!
XOXO

Unknown said...

Love the cards! So pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs