Monday, May 11, 2015

Crafter's Companion on HSN today!

Hi Friends!  Today I'm super excited because Sara Davies from Crafter's Companion is doing multiple segments on the Home Shopping Network (HSN).  The US Design Team has been hard at work creating dozens and dozens of projects for the various segments.  I'm so proud of the work this team put together.

One of my projects is for the Die'sire Create-A-Card dies & The Big Score.  This is the Daisy Dreams Create-A-Card die and I used it to make a box lid.  Then I made the box base with Kraft Cardstock.



Check out the Crafter's Companion Facebook Page for the HSN schedule and lots of other fun projects.  Also check out the Crafter's Companion US HSN Pinterest Board for loads of inspiration.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW wow wow!!!! I can't believe this doesn't have any comments. This is absolutely gorgeous! This would be perfect to make for my sunshine baskets.

You are rocking the boxes lately!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs