Monday, April 27, 2015

TE Pinterest Inspiration: Band Camp Pockets & Pages

This month for the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Inspiration, I decided to look through the TE Pockets & Pages Pinterest Board & work on a page for my daughter's marching band book.  ACK!!! She graduates in 6 weeks and I'm still scrapbooking her junior year... I need to get moving!  Here are a few of the pocket cards I made from Friday Fun at Band Camp 2013.


I used the new P&P Stitched Essentials die set for the 4x6 & 3x4 mats as well as all of the banners, tags and arrows.  Then I added various die cut words and numbers from Pockets & Pages products.  {links below}


I found inspiration from THIS PIN by Shelly Mercado ~ I just love how she added the die cut words on her photos.


TE Supplies:



1 comment:

Taylor said...

Love this, Kendra! Such fun memories to capture!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs