Monday, April 6, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day #1: Block Party Baby & My Fav Mom

Hi Friends!  Super excited today because it is the first {full} week of the month and the Taylored Expressions April Release is sneak peeking today!  WOOHOOO!


For my first card of the day, I used the Block Party Baby Die along with the sweet new TE 6x6 Paper Pack called Double the Joy.   For the word "Sweet", I used the P&P Circle Word dies and trimmed the circle away.  Then I added the "Boy" from the Little Bits of Baby Stamp set.  The baby rattles and duck are from the Little Bits Baby Confetti die.


For my second card today, I made a Mother's Day card perfect for a small child to give to mommy.


The sentiment is from the My Favorite Mom stamp set and I paper pieced the sweet elephants from the new Mama and Me set.   So the elephants weren't floating around on the card, I added a popped up piece of Grass Border.




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released Thursday, April 9th!

Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Check back tomorrow for more fun projects!

Supplies for Sweet Baby:

  Supplies for My Favorite Mom:

1 comment:

Kim S said...

Those sweet elephants in plaid are just too cute for words!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs