Thursday, March 19, 2015

Background Technique with Spectrum Aqua Markers

Hi Friends!  Today I'm sharing a super quick card that I made using the Spectrum Aqua Markers.  I simply added colors to an acrylic block, spritzed the block and the watercolor paper with water and then "stamped" the acrylic block directly to the watercolor paper.  Then I took a watercolor brush and evened out the colors.  Once that was dry, I stamped the flower and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.





Supplies Used:
Spectrum Aqua Markers - Aquamarine, Peacock Blue, Sunflower, Bud Green
Stamps: Stamp-It Australia - Dreamy Daisies; Vintage Floral Sentimentals
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embossalicious Folder - Lattice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!

Dana Joy said...

This card is so pretty Kendra. I love the color combo you used.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs