Monday, March 30, 2015

New Create-A-Card Dies from Crafter's Companion

Happy Monday Friends!  Today I have a card using one of the new Die'sire Create-A-Card dies from Crafter's Companion called Moroccan Lattice.  I used the die to emboss the background by placing a rubber mat over the cardstock so it wouldn't cut the pattern.  Then I used the die again to trim the inside square and insert.



Crafter's Companion Supplies:
CAC - Moroccan Lattice
Die'Sire Essentials Dies - Squares, Scallop Squares
Embossalicious - Petite Dots
Vintage Floral Sentimentals - Greetings







1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this! I just created a card today with kraft, red and white (will be on my blog Wed) AND plaid ribbon. Ü

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs