Monday, May 12, 2014

Watercolor Feather...

 Yesterday while my hubby and son were making a lovely Mother's Day feast, I had a chance to do a little stamping.  I've had a set of watercolors for several years & just haven't had a chance to do anything with them, so I decided to pull them out and make this background.

First, I stamped the feather in Memento Luxe Wedding Dress White Ink on watercolor paper and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I watercolored tones of pinks and purples and mixed the colors around until I was happy with them.  I set it aside to dry for a about 30 minutes and then stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Both sets are from Crafter's Companion in the Sheena Douglass collection.  The feather is from the Falling Feathers stamp set and the sentiment is from the Only Words From the Heart set.


 Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs