Tuesday, May 20, 2014

TE Die Focus: Reach for the Stars!

Today I am highlighting a die from Taylored Expressions called Reach for the Stars Border.  The die is a fabulous border that includes various sizes of connected stars and measures about 6" in length.  In the photo below, I used two die cut borders side by side.   Scroll down for all of the product links that I used on my card.



For my card today, I started with a Choice Kraft card base and stamped the star border image from the Rocket's Red Glare stamp set & Memento Toffee Crunch ink.  I also stamped the new sentiment called Patriotic Prose - Proud on Kraft in various Memento ink colors (Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk, Peanut Brittle).  Then after I trimmed it with an oval die cut, I matted it on a black mat cut form the Labels Stacklet 2 layer.

For the pattern paper, I used the Simple Stories Say Cheese 6x6 paper pad for the stripe background, the red strip and the die cut stars.  



I gave this card to my sweet daughter who finished up her 3rd and final AP test last week.  So very proud of her huge efforts & great work ethic this year having all AP & Honors classes, 4.0+ GPA all year long and Top 10 in her class!  Not to mention, she is an amazing & beautiful young lady!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supply List:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. I love the star die !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs