Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Mummy..

Hi Friends ~ I'm here today with a fun little Halloween card using the Mummy Digital Image from Hambo Stamps.

First I printed my image from my computer in the size I wanted.  The great part about digital images is that you can make them any size you want!  Then I colored my image using Spectrum Noir Markers (see colors listed below).   Since the background of my image is white, I wanted my mummy to stand out so I used a light gray marker to add just a little bit of color.   The final detail was to add googly eyes on the cute little mummy!


Supplies:
Digital Image ~ Hambo Stamps (Mummy)

Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park 

Ribbon ~ May Arts
Spectrum Noir Markers ~ OR1, OR2, OR3, CT3, CT4, CG3, CG4, FS2, FS3, TN2, IG1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Love him and his squiggly eyes are a great touch!!
Lyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs