Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Crafter's Companion New Embossalicious Folders!

You know how much I love embossing folders and Crafter's Companion has a ton of them.  Well to celebrate birthday week, there are 9 new 6" x 6" folders being released and I can't wait for them to hit my doorstep!!!

One of the great Christmas folders is called Christmas Elegance and I paired it up with this beautiful image from the new Stamp-It Australia Twinkle collection (Joy & Spirit).  I stamped the image on Luxury Centura 8"x 8" cardstock with Delicata Golden Glitz ink.  



Take a peek over on the website to see all the great specials going on for Birthday Week.  AND... Crafter's Companion is seeking out some new talent for our design team!  Check out this BLOG POST for all the details.

1 comment:

debs29blue said...

This is such a beautiful card, so elegant and classy. Debs x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs