Saturday, September 28, 2013

Halloween Scraps!

My card today, uses various scraps of pattern paper included in the Creative Cafe Kit Best Witches by The Rubber Cafe to highlight this cute Happy Halloween sentiment.  

After I prepared the black card base and two layers, I stamped the large and small bat images on the purple card panel with VersaMark ink.  Next, I added a piece of the Halloween Washi Tape across the top of the card and folded the edges around the back of the panel.  Then I cut a strip of the sparkly tulle and tied it around the purple panel.   Once that was finished, I added Kool Tak Foam Tape to the back of the panel and attached it to the card base.

Next, I trimmed 6 different trip pieces of pattern paper (1/4" x 3") and attached them to the purple card panel.  

I then stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment (from the add-on wet called Halloween Elements) on the white cardstock and added a piece of the Halloween Washi tape from the kit.


I lined up my oval die and cut the image so the Washi tape was a border for the sentiment.


Next I trimmed green and black layers for the sentiment and attached them to the card with Kool Tak Foam Tape and stamped a bat in Grape Jelly Memento Ink on white cardstock.  I attached the bat with a small piece of the Kool Tak Foam so he would pop off the card.


The last touch was to add a few black Queen & Company gems to each side of the sentiment.



I made 5 cards with my kit supplies and I still have tons of products left ~ pattern paper, cardstock, almost a full roll of Washi tape, 3 packages of gems with just a few gone, and yards of ribbon too!  These kits are such a great value and I can't wait to make some Halloween tags for my kids treats!

Supplies:
Creative Cafe Kit ~ Best Witches + Halloween Elements Add-On Stamp set (includes cardstock, pattern paper, gems, ribbons & trims, Washi tape)
Ink ~ Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly); Versamark Ink
Adhesive ~ Kool Tak Foam Tape

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs