Thursday, September 26, 2013

Creative Cafe Kit ~ Trick or Treat!

 Hi There!  I'm back today with a super fun Halloween card using the new Best Witches Creative Cafe Kit from The Rubber Cafe!

My card today uses images from the Add-On stamp set for the kit called Halloween Elements. The cardstock (green & black), pattern paper, lace trim and all of the stamp images are all part of the Best Witches kit ~ the only things I used that weren't included in the kit were ink, die cuts and adhesive.


I started my card by stamping the gate image across the bottom the card in Memento Black Tuxedo Ink and then stamped the cat on top of the fence.  Since these are clear stamps, it's super easy to line them up.

Next I added two different patterns of paper as a top border and added some lace trim to hide the raw edge of the pattern paper.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment, used a die cut oval to trim it and then cut a mat.  I attached it to the card using Kool Tac Foam Tape and then added Queen & Company black gems (included in kit) to the top and bottom of the sentiment.



I made 5 cards with my kit supplies and I still have tons of products left ~ pattern paper, cardstock, almost a full roll of Washi tape, 3 packages of gems with just a few gone, and yards of ribbon too!  These kits are such a great value and I can't wait to make some Halloween tags for my kids treats!

Supplies:
Creative Cafe Kit ~ Best Witches + Halloween Elements Add-On Stamp set (includes cardstock, pattern paper, gems, ribbons & trims, Washi tape)
Ink ~ Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly); Versamark Ink
Adhesive ~ Kool Tak Foam Tape

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Fab Halloween card. Love the green and black.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs