Thursday, September 19, 2013

Creative Cafe Kits ~ Halloween Lolly-Pops

Hi There ~ I'm here today with a few more projects from the brand new Creative Cafe Kit for September called Best Witches from The Rubber Cafe.

Today I have a fun little Halloween Lolly Pop card using some of the fabulous stamps, papers and accessories that are in the kit.  By the way...everything I used on this card (except ink, adhesive and dies) were from the Best Witches kit!



I started out by making some "lolly-pops" for the card.  First I stamped two circle tags on the orange cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I trimmed them with my circle die cuts ~ which fit perfectly by the way!  For the first lolly-pop, I stamped the witch hat image using Memento Grape Jelly ink on white cardstock and then cut it out.  I added it to the orange circle, cut out a black scallop circle using more dies and then attached it to the straw using my Scrap Happy Glue.  To embellish the witch hat, I cut a small trip of black cardstock for the hat band and then added a pretty orange Goosebump gem.



For the second lolly-pop, I stamped the "best witches" sentiment on the green cardstock and cut it out with a smaller circle die and then added both to the black scallop circle die.  I added a small black flower punch with a purple Goosebump gem.  At the base of each lolly-pop top, I added a small bow made out of the orange sparkly twill that is included in the kit.


 I attached the finished lolly-pops to the finished card base using my Scrap Happy Glue.

I used 4 different ribbons and trims on my card (all from the kit) ~ orange seam binding, black lace trim, orange/silver tube ribbon, and the orange sparkly twill.  The bats stamped on the bottom of the card are also from the Best Witches stamp set and I inked them in VersaMark.




Thanks for flying by today!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Fun idea and cute card.

Jane Elizabeth France said...

gorgeous halloween colors Kendra, and loooove the lollypop sticks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs