Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hambo Stamps ~ New Release

WOOHOO!  NEW RUBBAH IN DA HOUSE! And you will LOVE the fun new designs from Hambo Stamps! Head over to the website to see the NEW ARRIVALS HERE -- both red rubber and clear stamp sets that you won't want to miss!

This cute stamp is called Big Giraffe (5116) and the sentiment is called Your Neck (5109).  I used some fun paper from my stash by My Mind's Eye called Alphabet Soup & then colored the giraffe with my Spectrum Noir pens (GB2, GB5, GB7, EB4).



A little tip ~ don't have the right color cardstock to match what you're making?  Just use white and color it with your Spectrum Noir pens.  I colored the sentiment and edged the mustard color around the border because I ran out of the cardstock I was looking for.

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my! I love this new giraffe (duh) and how you colored him! Super cute DP too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs