Sunday, June 30, 2013

Holy Cannoli ~ it's time for Scrappy Sunday!

Are you asking..."What is Scrappy Sunday?"  Well over on The Paper Craft Planet, the Sunday challenge is called Scrappy Sunday & today it is my turn to host.  The challenge this week is called "A Play on Words" & your challenge is to use words on your page (other than journaling).

For my yummy page, I used photos from our trip to Italy last year where we ate the most amazing cannoli on the planet!  I used a fun collection from The Paper Loft called In the Zone pattern papers and accessory sheets.  There are SIX fantastic Accessory Sheets in this collection and I used the Authentic &  Happy sheets for the word tiles on my page.  



I'd love for you to play along on the challenge ~ just upload your "Play on Words" Layout to the PCP Gallery and don't forget to tag your creation ScrappySunday.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs