Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Now shipping...

NOVEMBER?  REALLY????  I don't know how it got here so fast!  Well the start of a new month means that the new Diners Club set called Season's Greetings is now shipping from Gourmet Rubber Stamps.

For my card today, I stamped the cute Christmas Tree from the set 3 times on Kraft cardstock and then again on coordinating pattern paper and trimmed them.  I love how they turned out!  Hmmm....this might be my Christmas card this year...



If you haven't signed up for the Diners Club ~ take a look ~ It's a great deal! 

By the way ~ you still have time to sign up for my Trick or Treat Blog Candy.

3 comments:

yoorah said...

So simple and elegant! Love this card!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Love it & the tree stamp is so cool!!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Rose Ann said...

Your patterned trees are so pretty, Kendra...and I love the crochet trim!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs