Thursday, November 3, 2011

Forgotten Class Cards...

I was looking through my cards yesterday and realized I hadn't posted these from my class a few weeks ago.  This Fall Sunflower is such a pretty set ~ I love it!  I paired it up with some pretty paper from Jillibean Soup.



The second card and tag both use the Big Birthday Wishes sentiment set.  I stamped right on the pattern paper for these quick and easy projects.  This is a great way to use up scraps and get lots of cards done SUPER FAST!


Supplies from i{heart}papers
Sunflower Card:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Fall Sunflower)
Pattern Paper ~ Jillibean Soup
Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber)
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Coffee Bean Brown)
Copic Markers
Ribbon ~ May Arts

Birthday Card & Tag:
Stamps ~ Big Birthday Wishes
Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber)
Pattern Paper ~ Fancy Pants
Ribbon ~ May Arts

Gems ~ Kaiser

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

both cards are so cheerful! I love the sunflower in blue

Cassie said...

These are beautiful, Kendra! I love the colors of the sunflower :D

AShu93 said...

Those are such pretty colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs