Friday, November 25, 2011

December Diners Club Set... Take a peek!

Happy Black Friday!  Have you been out shopping already or are you crafting today?  Welcome to the sneak peek of the new December Diners Club set for Gourmet Rubber Stamps!   You'll want to hop around today and see what all the girls came up with.  If you want to order this great set or sign up for the Diners Club, you can find all the information HERE.

So my card today used the cool Birthday seal along with one of the two images that stamps inside the seal.  I just love how this gate-fold card came out!  Here's the outside of the card.


And here is a picture of the card opened up.

Want to know how I made this card?  How about a tutorial?  Well here are the step by step photos of how I made this (sorry for the yucky pictures ~ I didn't notice that my camera settings changed until I was almost done & by that time I was too far along in the process.








And that's how ya do it!  Super easy, despite the number of steps. 

Now take a peek at what the other designers came up with today...

GRS Blog
Deb Felts
Jeni Allen
Joslyn Nielson
Joy Stagg
Kelli Palmer
Kendra Wietstock ~ you're here
Pam Hornschu
Rose Ann Reynolds
Taylor Usry

5 comments:

Joy said...

this is so cool Kendra, I'm gonna try one!

chickadee3357 said...

ADORABLE!!! Love it! So cute Kendra!

Pam Hornschu said...

Very cool and clever birthday card. Love all the papers that you coordinated go with the fun images.

Rose Ann said...

This is such a fun card, Kendra...and your tutorial Rocks too!! Fabulous!!

Deb said...

Way cool! Gonna have to try this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs