Monday, October 17, 2011

You ROCK!

Happy Monday Peeps! 

WHAT A WEEKEND!  My daughter's marching band went to Regionals this weekend and they are in the top ten and will move on to Semi-State next weekend in Indianapolis ~ then the following weekend will be the STATE FINALS!!!  They've been working so hard since mid-July and they were THRILLED to move on to the next step.   Their show is called Rach, Paper, Scissors (in the show title "Rock" is spelled RACH for the Russian composer Rachmaninoff).   Here's a link if you'd like to see the 208 member Marching Minutemen from Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana ~ this was earlier in the season before the show was complete.  I can't wait to post a link to the full show ~ AMAZING!

Anyway, as I was deciding what to make for my blog post today, I saw this cute juke box and the premade tag that said YOU ROCK ~ {I was tempted to change the ROCK to RACH, but I left it alone}.  I used this fun premade tag and paper from Echo Park (Happy Days) and the stamp set from Paper Smoochies called Perpetual Bliss.



Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Paper Smoochies (Perpetual Bliss)
Pattern Paper & Premade Tag ~ Echo Park (Happy Days)
Ink ~ Palette
Copic Markers ~ 100, W5, W7, R27, BG09, BG11
Nestabilities
Glossy Accents ~ Ranger

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Very Cute!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Super cute Kendra!!! How exciting for your daughter & you as her mom, how proud you must be!!! That's Awesome!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs