Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hope...Fight Like a Girl

Hey Peeps ~

Today is another Hope You Can Cling to Challenge on SCS. This time Deb Felts is hosting & she asked me if I'd like to help her out and make a sample for the challenge ~ of course, I said YES!   The challenge today is in honor of our year SQUEEZING!  So we are going to do some dry embossing using one of my favorite tools ~ embossing folders (or plates).

For my card today, I used the new Hope set by Paper Smooches along with the Polka-Dot embossing folder by Quickuts.




Play along and see what you come up with ~ don't forget to upload your creation for this challenge (or any of the others) on the SCS Hope You Can Cling To Challenge threads.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Hope (Paper Smooches)
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park
Ink ~ Palette (Claret, Noir)
Copic ~ R85
Divine Twine

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this card Kendra!! Gorgeous!! xx

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great card Kendra!!! That set is too cute & thank you for putting the link to the embossing folder-I will be buying that!
Puppy Hugs!

MichelleY said...

This has to be my absolute favorite stamp set dealing with cancer....or any serious issue. Its SO empowering! Kendra, your card just hilights how awesome the set really is! I love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs