Friday, October 28, 2011

OCL Challenge #89...Still GOING PINK!

YIPEEEE for Friday.  At OCL we've been Going Pink all week for Breast Cancer Awareness & will conclude the week with our normal weekly challenge ~ but we're still GOING PINK!



My project today was inspired by this great mug I found at the Family Christian Bookstore.  I thought it was perfect to use for this week.  I stamped the flowers from the Pretty Petals set and added a scalloped edge to the top of the card to mimic the top of the mug. 



Now it's your turn to play along ~ are you ready?  Just add your link to the OCL Blog when you've posted it.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW!!!! Your card matches the mug perfectly!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

It's Beautiful, great job in your match!!! I collect coffee mugs, & this one is beautiful!!! TFS-I will have to go to one of the christian book stores around me now!!!
Puppy Hugs!

dawnmercedes said...

Wow..these are a perfect pair! Great job, K!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs