Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Release Day for LAD!

It's here ~ the newly released sets are now available at Lizzie Anne Designs.  In addition to all the sets we've shown you the last few days, today I can also show you the two new singles for February! 

The first single is called Number Block.  I used it along the bottom of the card and again on the main image.  I stamped it again in orange and then cut out the number I wanted to highlight on the card.  I also used the "Look Who's Turning" sentiment from the December '09 Mix Club set called Celebrate.  I stamped the numbers in VersaMark ink in the background on that as well.  The perfectly matching pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye ~ Fine and Dandy Collection (True Blue).





My next card uses the Funky Happy Birthday single.  This sentiment matches the new Tweens & Teens Little Bits set perfectly, but I decided to use it on it's own this time.  I took border strips from the super HIP Unwritten Collection by Reminisce.



You can see all of the new sets on the Lizzie Anne website under New Release starting today!  And don't forget to take a look at all the fun samples by the Lizzie Anne Designers.

Lizzie
Joslyn
Jeanne
Wendy
Jeni
Rose Ann
Deb
Anya

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

OMW...these are VERY FUN cards. I especially like the borders on the second one!

Rose Ann said...

I love both of your fantastic and colorful designs, Kendra!! Those border strips look like too much fun!! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs