Monday, February 14, 2011

happy {hearts} day!

 Today's the day ~ the last day to post fun Valentine creations.  Well, actually...I may have another one or two because of some things I have planned for later today.  We'll see....

My cute little tags today are for my kids Valentine's Day bags ~ just a few little odd and ends.  I love how the tags came out & they were so EASY PEASY!

I started out with a tag die cut and layered some pre-made Martha Stewart felt hearts.  Then I stamped the sentiments from OCL's Sending Love & Notes of Love stamp sets.   I finished the tags off with some Red Gems from Kaiser Crafts, Valentine mini-clothespins from Michael's, and some fabulous trim I found in my Valentine box.


Hope you have some fun Valentine plans today!

2 comments:

Barbara Moore said...

These tags are adorable. If you put them on their lunch bags every child at their school would be so envious. Thanks for sharing.

Bev Gerard said...

Kendra ... these little tags are just too sweet! Love the kraft & red. I know they were appreciated!

Happy Valentines Day!
~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs