Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mix It Up Day!


It's the 15th of the month & that means it's time to show you the new set for the Lizzie Anne Mix Club!  OMW ~ I love this Mix called Lucky in Love.  I used the pretty lantern image & matching sentiment and stamped both directly on the white card panel.  Then I stamped the lanterns again on another sheet, colored them with three shades of purple Copic markers, cut them out & popped them up over the top of the previously stamped image.  I'm really happy with the simplicity of this card.  I was going to add ribbon, but when I looked at it, it looked complete to me.

Take a look over on the Lizzie Anne Blog for some updates and announcements.  Here is the list of designers hopping today ~ you won't want to miss the fabulous Mix projects!

Lizzie
Jeanne
Anya
Joslyn
Deb
Rose Ann
Pam
Wendy
Taylor
Jeni

4 comments:

wendyp said...

Beautiful job, Kendra!!!

Rose Ann said...

Pretty colors, and I love the dimension of your lanterns!!

Taylor said...

Gorgoeus!!!!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love the sweet simplicity of this card. The stamps really become the focal point. Love the color that you used on the lanterns.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs