Monday, December 27, 2010
There are so many cute scrapbook supplies like shaped or decorative edged papers, journaling boxes, stickers and tags that are perfect for any paper crafting project. Just by adding some stamped images and sentiments to these pre-made items, you can make some pretty fast and easy cards with just a few quick steps.
Kiss-Kiss Apron Card
1) Stamp the apron image on a pre-made journaling block. Stamp the image again on white cardstock and color with markers. Cut the image out and pop it up on top of the other stamped image.
2) Stamp the sentiment on cardstock, cut it out and attach to the journaling block.
3) Attach the journaling block to coordinating cardstock and layer on another piece of coordinating cardstock.
4) Attach an eyelet and thread coordinating ribbon to the card.
5) Attach to cardbase with foam dots
Flower Birthday Card
1) Take a large piece of pattern paper with a decorative edge and trim one corner so it fits on a card panel and attach.
2) Tie a ribbon around the card panel & attach with foam dots to a card base.
3) Add gems or pearls to printed or stamped flowers (or other images) on the pattern paper.
4) Stamp a sentiment and trim with coordinating die cuts. Attach with foam dots.
Made with Love Tag
1) Stamp sentiment on cardstock and attach with foam dots to pre-made tag.
2) Add gems or pearls to printed or stamped flowers (or other images) on the pre-made tag.
3) Layer and attach pre-made tag to coordinating shaped die cuts.
Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Lucky in Love Winter 2011 Mix, Treasured Trinkets Sept 2010 Mix, Happy Birthday Single)
Pattern Paper & Journaling Boxes ~ Doodlebug Designs (bon appetit collection)
Ink ~ Palette (Noir, Burnt Umber), Copic Markers
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Gems/Pearls ~ Kaiser
Ribbon ~ May Arts